21.1.15

Cherry Colored Funk: Pedal Test

This is so much more swirly and has more of a phaser sound to it that the actual Cherry Colored Funk. I didn't use as much delay as I wanted too since the delays I have just weren't cutting it to get the perfect repeat so I subbed it for less delay with more reverb. The body of the sound starts with a PS-6 harmonist and into a CE5 chorus. I originally used three chorus pedals, but I realized that the sound is much smoother with the less chorus you have if you have just one good one. There's a MoogMurf somewhere at the end along with an equalizer that really should have been parametric but wasn't, anyways... here's the end result. Now comparing it to the original. I don't think I did "too" bad, the sound could be fluffier and milky, but it's just me using the pedals I already had.

No comments:

Post a Comment