11.10.11

Neon Indian

When I have new songs to listen to, I never enjoy just the feeling it gives me or the enjoyment of the new tune but the experience of it, It always makes me want to make music not just sing along. His sound reminds me of a vintage sonicCD/Akira future with an old VHS Indian spice. It really is such an amazing experience that could never be truly verbalized ... and so we have Neon Indian ...

-Korg MS20
-Sequential Circuits Six Track
-Roland Juno-6
-Roland G77
-Roland Sh 101
-DSI Prophet 08
-Akai APC40
-Akai MPK 43
-Moog Little Phatty
-Moog Thermin (Everytime I see Alan Palomo on the thermin it reminds me of Barry Schwam on the thermin)
-Moog MF Analog Delay 104z
-Moog MF Frequency Box
-Moog MF Cp-251 Control Processor
-Small Clone Electro Harmonix Pedal
-Boss Bass Limit Enhancer
-Boss Chromatic Tuner
-M9 Stombox Modulator
-Empress Super Delay
-TWA LD-01
-Holy Grail Electro Harmonix

And to add to this list of awesome synths, Neon Indian has released a limited edition analog synth called the PAL 198 X, I saw this my self on an episode of Jimmy Fallon ... Haven't tried it out, and still unsure of where to find them, But it's pretty cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment